Sick and tired of being grounded and doing the same old thing day and day, Martha wants to pilot her own plane. Perhaps by winning this game she will be able to fulfill her wish.
Martha Behamfil, also known as the Coordinator, is a survivor available for purchase after completion of the prologue. She is one of 29 playable survivors added to Identity V.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Backstory
- 3 Gameplay
- 4 Deduction Targets
- 5 Appearance Decoration
- 6 Behaviors
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Links
- 9 Gallery
Martha has a slim, athletic build with fair skin. Her hair is light brown, curly, and held in a ponytail. Her eyes are dark brown, her lips are pink.
She wears a brown 1950s female military uniform. This includes a khaki brown jacket and buttoned skirt, a dark brown belt and beret, a white shirt underneath the jacket, a red tie, and dark brown boots. She also dons pale brown gloves.
Martha was good at riding and shooting when she was young and attained the rank of captain after joining the cavalry. Not content to just gallop on horseback, Martha learned basic piloting skills and fell in love with flying. She quit her position in the cavalry and joined the Air Force. However, instead of becoming a pilot, as she had wished, Martha was required to perform signal guide work on the ground. To fly her own plane, she has to find a reliable "sponsor".
The Coordinator is a rescue-oriented character, with a decoding debuff whenever a teammate is on a chair. She is faster at vaulting, and can last longer on a Rocket Chair. Additionally, she will start every match with 1 Flare Gun.
All completed Objectives reward the player with +335 Logic points for the Logic Path.
Please press "Expand" to see the deduction path.
|Born this way: It's a girl, what a shame.
||Martha, you never chose your gender, it's not your fault, but anyone can change.|
|House Angel: You'll be a perfect wife, just like in that poem of Coventry Patmore.
||Diary 1: Mother told me, Martha you should be complaisant, compassionate and utterly selfless, a house angel. But I don't want that.|
|House general: An able, good wife takes care of everything in the house.
||Diary 2: If I can organize, appoint, teach the maids and arrange all financial expenses wisely, then why can't I become an officer? My father once told me, Martha, your horsemanship rivals that of any cavalry captain.|
|Success: I will succeed because I am determined to succeed and never hesitate.
||A picture: Martha is wearing the clothes of a cavalry captain, they don't fit her very well.|
|Game: You should end your game, Martha.
||Why can't she just stop those blasted things? Wearing men's clothing and doing things is so unbecoming of her!|
|Henry: He is different.
||A picture: Martha is snuggled up beside a young pilot; they seem happy.|
|Appropriate: Everyone has to find their place in life.
||Diary 3: Mother says that Henry is a good match and she is right. But his position and property aren't what makes him great.|
|A boring task: Martha, come back to reality.
||Diary 4: I don't like wearing a uniform, and standing there waiting while smiling at people. Perhaps I should slip away from work.|
|Match made in heaven: I've found that perfect other half.
||A photo: Henry is holding the blueprint of a glider while explaining something to Martha.|
|Indulgence: Ugh, women, they're always like this.
||Mundane work and a worker with their head in the clouds.|
|Unforeseen: You know what an airport covered in mist needs, right? Don't forget the flare gun!
||A photo: A crashed glider.|
After deducing Objective 10: Unforeseen, Coordinator's Worn Clothes costume will be unlocked.
- Compartment Maid
- Event Host
- Ferrier of Souls
- Nike React (Nike Crossover)
- Sabbath Angel
- Server (Logic Path)
- Black Swan
- Iron Lady (Deduction Star)
- Makoto Niijima (Persona 5 Crossover)
- Pirate Gunner (Call of the Abyss)
- QUEEN (Persona 5 Crossover)
- Kyoko Kirigiri (Danganronpa Crossover)
Non-exclusive accessories that can be worn by any survivor can be found here.
Pets for survivors are non-exclusive and can be worn by any character. A full list of Pets can be found here.
Note: This only lists exclusive graffiti. Basic graffiti that can be used by any character can be found here.
- Coordinator - Silhouette
- Coordinator - Cartoon
- Coordinator - Customization
- Coordinator - Animal
- Coordinator - Gray Shadow
- Flare Gun - Cartoon
- Flare Gun - Colored
- Flare Gun - Grayed
- Reference Book
- She shares her first name with Leo Beck's wife (Martha Beck), but this is simply a coincidence.
- She is the first "top-up" gift, meaning that she is included after recharging any amount off Echoes for the first time.
- She is of British descent.
- She cannot be served alcoholic drinks by Demi Bourbon.
- However, it has been revealed by the developers in their design notes that she is 20, which may suggest that she either takes her role in the army extremely seriously or that she is possibly a spy.
- Her birthday is April 3rd. In 2020, players received a letter and a portrait after completing her event.
- She likes gliders and firearms. She dislikes signal towers.
- http://id5.163.com/news/official/20171207/26476_728263.html Here is a link for more information on the character Martha, and some additional information on the Mercenary, Naib Subedar.