She gives eternal life to her followers, but who knows what the price of that gift is.
Yidhra, also known as the Dream Witch, is a hunter available for purchase after the completion of the prologue. She is one of the 18 playable hunters added to Identity V.
- 1 Backstory
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Gameplay
- 4 Deduction Targets
- 5 Appearance Decoration
- 6 Behavior
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
It is said that Yidhra has existed on earth before the emergence of the very first microorganism. As billions of years passed, Yidhra acquired a unique ability from the changes that took place around her, devouring creatures to acquire their characteristics. Yidhra can, therefore, divide herself into different aspects, though each part shares her consciousness. Merging themselves with Yidhra gifts her followers eternal life. She often hides her true form through powerful images, with only summoned followers being able to see it.
Yidhra herself, from the waist up, is mostly human in appearance. She has pale, grayish-purple skin that fades to a blackish-purple at her hands. Her hands are large and inhuman, with long, sharp fingernails. Yidhra's hair a blackish-purple and has a wavy & silky texture to it. Yidhra's ears are long, almost animalistic, droop downwards and have a silver earring on each ear.
Yidhra wears a black blindfold that covers her eyes, a black choker, & a heavily torn up shirt. She can also be seen wearing a silver armband on her upper-right arm and matching silver bangles on both wrists. Her arms also appear to have black henna tattoos. From the waist down, Yidhra has the tail of a snake. The scales are colored a dull black of some sort with a heavily tattered piece of cloth wrapped around the waist.
Yidhra's servants mimic Yidhra in appearance as much as possible. The servants have skin like Yidhra's that is a grayish-purple and fades to a blackish-purple about halfway down the arms and legs. The servants' hair is black in color and straight & silky in texture. The servants wear heavily tattered shirts and skirts. The servants carry a large pickaxe with them as a weapon. The servants, much like the survivors, have a black button for their left eyes. Their right eyes, however, are pitch black with a glowing red pupil in the center.
- Hidden Dream: Yidhra conceals herself in dreams. Her Movement Speed is extremely fast, but she isn't able to interact directly. Survivors will not see her true face, and she comes with a Follower that cannot be removed. This Follower follows Yidhra's footsteps and is never far from her
- Follower: Yidhra creates a Follower near a chosen Survivor. The summoned Follower's existence is dependent on its host and is unable to leave its host. Attacking Yidhra will cause the Follower to disappear and can be removed by Survivors with the Witch Mark. Followers are affected by Talent and have their own cooldown period for secondary skills. Followers' movements and directions are controlled by Yidhra and only when Yidhra possesses will it show a warning radius
- Witch Mark: Yidhra leaves a Witch Mark when she creates a Follower. Survivors can pick up the Witch Mark and use it to remove Followers from leeching on to teammates.
- Yidhra servants have their own ability time count. Abnormal and Patroller are the best Trait options.
- Wait to possess your follower at the beginning of a match until you find a survivor decoding. As soon as the follower walks up to the survivor, quickly possess her and terror shock them!
- Always summon a follower next to a survivor on a chair.
All completed objectives reward the player with +335 Logic points for the Logic Path.
Please press "Expand" to see the deduction path.
|Dreamland: The deepest sleep conceals forbidden areas that should not be exposed.
||Torn Letter 1: ...I saw the steps all the way down, the end of which was shrouded in red clouds. There lies the ultimate secret my father has been searching for...|
|Madness: The first step to madness is thinking you're smart.
||Torn Letter 2: Dear Darren, last night was a great breakthrough! I walked down on the steps, and although I still can't enter the fiery cave, I'll definitely find a way...|
|Unfortunate Start: The only thing you can't choose is family.
||Diary 1: I'm tired of replying Volcker's scary letters. He's obsessed with father's strange sleep studies. When will he face reality? To hell with those stairs and caves! He should focus on mother's medical bills!|
|New and Old: Nothing is for eternity, especially knowledge.
||Diary 2: The new professor looks young and good-natured. But, cleaning his lab has never been easy. God, those scaly things always give me goose bumps! Also, Professor Thompson looks very upset. I believe this is related to the previous lab relocation.|
|Snake Trouble: Even a grain of sand can cause one to stumble.
||Diary 3: Volcker hasn't sent a letter in a long time and it troubles me. There was a snake that came today and I drove it away with my broom. How disgusting.|
|Ignorance: Professor Luchino believes that humans evolved from monkeys. How ridiculous.
|Family: No matter what he did, Darren, you need to bring him back.
||Diary 5: There was still no word from Volcker, and the letter I sent was like a stone that was thrown into the sea. Mother wanted to see him one last time, but he is out of our reach...|
|Collection: Rare has got nothing to do with beauty or price. Rare, is just rare.
|Transaction: Everyone pays the price in different ways.
||Diary 6: Professor Thompson marvelled at the evil snake. I told him everything, including the four newly grown legs. He had a strange look on his face, but he took the snake away. Besides, when I went to bed at noon, I had a strange dream about a long, long flight of stairs.|
After deducing Node 9: Transaction, Dream Witch's Worn Clothes costume will be unlocked.
Non-exclusive accessories that can be worn by any hunter can be found here.
Note: Basic graffiti that can be used by any character can be found here.
- Yidhra is based on a character of the same name from the H.P. Lovecraft novels. She is an outer god of Cthulhu Mythos.
- The only interactions that Yidhra can do without her followers is vaulting windows and fixing rocket chairs broken by Gardener (needs to be double checked).
- Yidhra is the only hunter that doesn't acquire new abilities with presence. She already has her abilities in the beginning, only decreasing their time with presence.
- She is 1 of only 3 Difficulty Level 3 characters, the others being William Ellis and Burke Lapadura.
- During the Voting Stage of the Deduction Star 2020 event, Yidhra had some unique quotes when she was voted for. These are: "Become my disciples if you wish to catch a glimpse of my visage.", "Lucky child, I'll bestow some of my conscience to you." and "Devour, divide, and fuse--the cycle repeats."
- Dream Witch's Character Day is on October 2nd.