Rugby is attracting attention, but William Ellis, who claims to be the founder of this emerging sport, is being forgotten. Maybe the owner of Oletus Manor can offer him some help?
William Ellis, also known as the Forward, is a survivor available for purchase after completion of the prologue. He is a Difficulty Level 3 character.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Backstory
- 3 Gameplay
- 4 Deduction Targets
- 5 Appearance Decoration
- 6 Behavior
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
William has dark brown skin, an athletic build, and black dreadlocks tied in a black and white striped bandanna. His eyes are black and he has a small black goatee and a short beard.
William wears a black football uniform with a green number 13 on the chest.
William Ellis, who was a high school student during his time at Rugby, was regarded as a good scholar and a strong football player but was pointed out that he often challenged the bottom line of the rules of the game. In this style, he also created a new sport, Rugby Football, which is popular all over the country. But all this has nothing to do with William. People still feel that he is staying in the "high school students who run with the ball". A college graduate can only join a small club. Just when he was upset, a mysterious invitation changed the direction of life.
- Rush: Carries around a rugby ball. He dashes forward with his rugby ball, but will be stunned when exhausted. The Forward's superior physique allows him to knock the hunter off balance after dashing for a short distance. If the hunter is knocked into other objects, they will be stunned for a longer period of time.
- Athletic: Athletically gifted and monstrously strong. Obstacle vaulting speed is increased by 20%, and pallet pulling speed is increased by 50%. The recovery speed of hunters stunned by the Forward is decreased by 15%.
- All Thumbs: Clumsy and terrible with machines. Decoding speed is decreased by 30%.
- Struggle: His strong physique makes it easier for him to escape the hunter's clutches. Struggling speed is increased by 10%.
All completed objectives reward the player with +335 Logic points for the Logic Path.
Please press "Expand" to see the deduction path.
|Opportunity: Fate is the shadow of opportunity.
||A photo: William Ellis with the school football team.|
|Lucky Shot: Which button should I press?
||When you have no clue how to get them going, try a hard knock! They'll be working sooner or later.|
|Touchdown: The place where you score points is past the gate, I guess.
||When the offense crosses the line and touches the ball down in the end zone, the player scores a touchdown and scores five points.|
|Rugby League: When the Athletic Association keeps telling players about "amateur sport", you need to think about your
||A photo: a young William Ellis watching his teammates walking away.|
|Team Co-op: Just like rugby, this game also requires teamwork.
||Uh... maybe concentration is sometimes the essence?|
|Technical Foul: You know what we're like when we get on the field, don't you?
||A photo: William Ellis is running forward with the ball.|
|Forward's Dignity: Hey, this isn't that difficult, right?
||When attacking, the fullback usually creates space in the front and the halfback follows with the ball. Speed and agility are the main requirements of running backs.|
|Blindsided: Remember to finish off your opponent!
||A photo: William Ellis is standing next to a player clutching his leg on the ground.|
|The Secret: Everyone has secrets. It's not always wise to find out what they are.
||A journal entry: I shouldn't have gone to that magic show. That guy tinkering with the chain... did he see me?|
|Retirement: Life is harsh. Sometimes you have to give up what you love for a while.
||No one remembers me. They just say "Oh, it's that guy running with the ball." But I, William Webb Ellis, am the true inventor of this sport!|
After deducing Objective 10: Retirement, Forward's Worn Clothes costume will be unlocked.
William's Diary entries and storyline containing manor events can be found here.
Once the Diaries are completed, William's Dark Side costume will be unlocked.
- Colorful Mushroom
- Deep Sea Turtle
- Kind Mushroom
- Lava Tortoise
- Lucky Youngster
- Mummy Pioneer
- Meituan Takeout
- Nike React (Nike Crossover)
- Rash Youngster
- The Bound
- "Black Nose"
- Bull Power
- Hermes' Shoes
- Lazy Mr. Bunny
- Sleeping Mr. Bunny (Logic Path)
- Ryuuji Sakamoto (Persona 5 crossover)
- SKULL (Persona 5 Awakening)
Non-exclusive accessories that can be worn by any survivor can be found here.
Pets for survivors are non-exclusive and can be worn by any character. A full list of Pets can be found here.
Note: This only lists exclusive graffiti. Basic graffiti that can be used by any character can be found here.
- William is based on William Webb Ellis, the alleged inventor of rugby. He also shares the exact same name as him (however, his middle name only appears in his diary.)
- He was originally known as the Quarterback.
- William's birthday is on May 15th. After completing his birthday event of 2020, players would receive a letter.
- He is the most modern survivor, as a rugby football player, compared to the more historical jobs of the other survivors (doctor, lawyer, dancer, perfumer, etc.)
- He is 1 of 7 survivors that have a 'secondary role' which classifies then in two categories. (This can be seen on the paperclip when viewing Survivor Profiles.)
- He is classified as both a Rescue and Contain role, Rescue appears to be his primary role while Contain is his secondary role.
- William is only 1 of 3 Difficulty Level 3 characters alongside Yidhra and Burke Lapadura.
- William's quote for the Athletic Games is "I don't need a rugby ball to run full force ahead."
- At the end of his diaries, he was killed after being poisoned by an unknown perpetrator (possible Naib Subedar, as he was the one who prepared the boar leg, though it is possible the poison was in the wine.
- If William's costume was changed to one with a helmet (or the Dark Side costume), his icon on the Survivor profile will change.