Moonlit River Park was once a happy place, but now...The place is now a taboo to visit after the nightmarish incident that had happened.
Moonlit River Park is a map available in Identity V. It is a replica of the Hullabaloo circus that seemed to have burned down. It is available in Quick Match, Rank Match, and Duo Hunters Mode.
Moonlit Park was once a beautiful amusement park where people came to enjoy rides and have a merry time. The owner of the park by the name of a man named Freddy used to enjoy the attention his park attracted. One day though Freddy made a deal with a supernatural entity in order to increase the amount of visitors his park got so he could become even richer. The entity warned Freddy though he had to give him something in exchange or he would curse him. Freddy agreed but was greedy by nature so never paid him back. The entity as a result cursed Freddy’s park causing everyone to dissapear. Ever since then the park has remained abandoned and rumors of demonic spirits and clowns have haunted the park ever since.
Large 'Hullabaloo' Circus Tent
One of the spawn locations for survivors. An open area with seldom pallets, and a dangerous spot to kite in. One of the ciphers may be located here (one will always be located here in Duo Hunters), and there is a chance that the basement will spawn here.
Another spawn location for both hunters and survivors. It is a two-story building, with two curved staircases leading to the second floor balcony with a vaultable window. A locker will always be located in the middle of the building, there are two pallets, and a cipher can spawn in the center.
There are two carousels; one working, and one broken. The working carousel can be interacted with and ridden, but being hit while riding a carousel will result in a terrorshock. Hunters cannot ride carousels.
Slides that can be interacted with. Terrorshock will be received if a survivor is hit while interacting. All characters can use slides and have a different sliding animation.
There are four rollercoaster stops; 2 stops at exit gates and 2 stops in between the map. These can be used to get away from hunters or chase survivors, but being hit while interacting with a rollercoaster would result in a terrorshock. Rollercoasters are survivor spawn points in Duo Hunters.
- Both Hunters and Survivors can ride in any of the seats of the coaster. There are 5 seats available.
- Only the front seat controls the movement of the coaster.
- Players can enter the rollercoaster while it is moving, but only from the stations.
Both exit gates are by the final rollercoaster stops at opposite corners of the map.
Like all other maps, there are two Basement locations:
- In the circus tent
- In the outer ring of the first floor of 'Thrillviol' Funhouse
There are a few different locations the dungeon can spawn on this map.
- Outside of the Funhouse back door
- Outside the Circus tent, at one end of the river
- In between the outer wall and the Circus tent, nestled between some vaultable walls.
- Near the other end of the river, behind the vaultable walls near the working carousel.
- Next to the center of the river, underneath second rollercoaster stop.
- This map seems to have some relation the Hunter, Smiley Face.
- This is one of the largest maps in the game, and is used as is for both normal matches and Duo Hunter matches which have more players.
- When injured, the lighting for survivors will darken, and their surroundings will appear more worn down.